Friday, February 09, 2007

“Bad Lesbian Dates” is My Pick for Blog of the Week

My choice this week is Bad Lesbian Dates. For all us guys who thought we had a tough time meeting the right woman, it comes as a surprise to find out we are not alone.

While I’m certainly not unsympathetic to Lesbian Dater, I find her continuing saga not only honest and enlightening, but also highly entertaining and amusing. (Sorry about that Lesbian Dater)

I’ve reprinted this partial blog post below. But everyone who thought it would be easy to be a lesbian should go to her blog and read all her entries. As a writer, I think she has a good writer and has a great start on a fascinating book. Click here to go to her blog.

Bad Lesbian Dates: "Ways to Meet: Networking"

I was never very good at math, but I can tell you this:
Sub-zero weather
5 looong avenue blocks
an empty stomach
a powerful Cabernet wine
200 lesbians talking loudly in a tiny bar

do not go together.

Actually, this networking event was almost enjoyable. It was set up in such a way that it felt comfortable to talk to people I didn't know. Sadly, there were way too many people I did know. Because there are--apparently--only a couple of hundred lesbians in all of New York. I recognized many familiar faces. Knowing a lot of lesbians should be a good thing; it should mean a nice sense of community. But it doesn't. Most people who recognize me do not say hi, or if they do, we are both equally embarrassed. ('Ah, I remember you from last month's Desperate Dating. Still looking, eh?') And of course, I saw the famous girl who went out with me once and hasn't acknowledged me since--even though I constantly see her. I swore she was laughing at me. I'll see that face in my nightmares for the next 50 years."

Finish reading this blog entry and more at Bad Lesbian Dates. I think you'll enjoy it!

4 comments:

the determined dieter said...

Thank you, Urban Iconoclast. Your blog rocks too!

Anonymous said...

Savous dearly wished to believe that Hyle was enjoyably distracted now, but he knew better. It is akin to the spell that has protected him for the last two decades. She shook her head. He really was afraid. She let herself smile, let herself fall into him with relief. He grinned when she turned to extend a hand to help him up. Much of her time was spent with Radin, learning how to use her powers. Rhae would work completely through her. Maybe they didnt feel anything for her anymore. Thank you for all youve done for me. He expected her to lash out with magic. At first she didnt understand, but then there was Brevins flinch. Shed convinced herself it was over. Before she could curse him again, he took her mouth, properly and completely this time. Hadnt he seen that Tykir just took her pussy? He held her hips, and they stayed still, simply enjoying the connection. She shrugged, sidestepping to lower herself to the edge of one of two couches. You must remember I grew up isolated. She was so close She slipped her fingers from his mouth, continuing to pump his cock.

Anonymous said...

Eager, driven, she pushed up to her knees and swung her leg over his hips. His face was devoid of its former markings, the skin smooth and black and unblemished. She couldnt stop staring. The noise from the spectators filled the wideopen space, excitement building as oiled bodies grappled. His were smiling down at her, pride brimming in the swirling red and black.
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index11.html]free facial cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index12.html]vaginal cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index13.html]blonde shots her pussy cum everywhere[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index14.html]vaginal cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index15.html]video cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index16.html]young male cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index17.html]free male cum shots[/url]
[url=http://cumonshot.1sthost.org/index18.html]free cum shots in ass[/url]

Anonymous said...

fan fiction hentai moon sailor